The Sanderson Highland collection of Wool Curtain Fabric

I have totally fallen in love with these fabrics.  Over the next year I am going to save up for a window at a time and make some gorgeous new curtains for our house.  I am already halfway through making roman blinds for the whole house.  Hopefully by next winter we will be totally snug as a bug!!






I won't go tartan on every window, as that would be a bit overkill, but I have seen some fantastic 100% wool polka dot fabric too...don't have any pictures yet though!

Til next time xx

Comments

  1. I too love tartan I would love to see curtains a nice heavy fabric. I also love polka dots! looking forward to seeing what you do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks gorgeous, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post message here!

Popular Posts