The Halls are Decked....

We have put the christmas tree up today.  I am even more excited about christmas this year than I normally am....it is just so much more magical with a little one in the house!!  Michael just loves it......turning on the lights was greeted with squeals of pure pleasure!!

Here are a few piccies of our decorations...

 I have had to create a bit of a barrier with a basket, as Michael is like a magpie to all sparkly things!!











I have had a go at snowflake inspired mantle trim.... I am quite chuffed with it.  It does look quite homemade though!!




I am going to strain off the Sloe Vodka and Whiskey, I have made, tonight.  May have to have a tipple (strickly for sampling reasons - honest!)

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Comments

  1. sampling is strictly required hehe ;0) enjoy x
    love your beautiful tree and all the magical ornament decorations...love the snow flake mantle hanging- beautiful. hope u all have a magical christmas with your little'n x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post message here!

Popular Posts