Christmas at Castle Howard

We actually live on the Castle Howard Estate, in a little village called Coneysthorpe, just the other side of the lake from the big house.   My husband had the day off today and as we didn't fancy venturing very far...we went up to see the christmas decorations at the House.

...And golly gosh they were gorgeous.  I am totally inspired.  If you live anywhere near Castle Howard it is so worth a visit!!









 I know one little boy who would love to see this under his tree on christmas morning!





 Mince pies, carrots and a tipple left out for Father Christmas and his reindeer.



 One of Mrs Howards' fabulous party frocks!



To say how big a place it is.....it felt so cozy!!

xx

Comments

  1. Hi Naomi,

    The christmas Angel on the tree was bought last year from Sainsburys! I did gasp when I saw her! Never seen anything like it since. They don't do anything like it this year which is a shame. It might be worth checking ebay, you never know!

    Wow, beautiful decorations...my boys would love that car too!

    Have a lovely day!

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post message here!

Popular Posts