Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Ohhh I love it...early snow has been falling thick and fast.  I have managed to get organised this year and we are totally stocked up for the possibility of being snowed in.
 


Our driveway!

After a hearty lunch of homemade vegetable soup and crusty bread... the little man and myself headed out for a bit of a walk in the snow and popped in to see his Daddy at work

Think we need to buy a new snow suit, this one is getting a bit small now.
Once home we stoked up a roaring log fire and I have had an afternoon of crazily crocheting snowflakes whilst Michael had an afternoon snooze...







The snow has not let up since about 3 this afternoon... it will be a wonder if we can open the porch door in the morning.  I love this time of year and I feel very lucky to have such a cozy home to get tucked up in! 

Til next time xx

Comments

Popular Posts