Christmas is coming...

Only a few weeks to Christmas....so it is a hive of activity in the Newton household.  99% of my presents are going to be homemade this year, so every night, once the little man is tucked up in bed out come the crafting baskets (don't really like the word crafting - sounds a bit too twee - but is the only descriptive I can think of!).

One day I would love to have my own sewing room - but for now I make do with storing things in baskets behind the sofa!

I just love ribbons!

One of my flowers made from scraps of fabric.

Unfortunatley I cannot show some of the things I am making, till after Chrismas, as I don't want to spoil the surprise for the recepients!!  All I can say is that a lot of love is going into everything I am making!!

However I can show you the christmas decorations I have made to go on our tree...

Christmas angels next - I will post a picture when they are done.

I am feeling a lot more organised this year on the run up to Christmas - last year past us in a daze, as Michael was still a tiny baby and we were enduring sleepless nights.

Night Night! xx

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I love your blog honey, your heart are fab and your pile of snow flakes is fantastic. Hope your tucked up in front of thr fire with a cuppa and a crochet hook.

    Lots of crochet love

    Cx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post message here!

Popular Posts