Behind the scenes at the Homespun and Vintage Fair....

Well I have had quite a busy day today...... I have been helping my friends set up for their Homespun and Vintage Fair today.  And I have got to say it is looking bloomin marvelous!!!


 It will be open to the public tomorrow, Saturday 30th October from 10am, in Pickering at the Quaker Meeting house (up near the castle).  I am absolutely in my element doing things like this, so it was an honour to help the girls out.  Also it was a great opportunity to browse and formulate my shopping list for tomorrow.  Top of my list is a beautiful vintage eiderdown I have spotted (covered in pink roses with a black background). Took a piccie of it!

They will be running a cafe for the day, selling some really, really scrummy cakes (which we have already tested, so I can say this with certainty!!)  It will be a fab shopping experience, so if you are anywhere near Pickering tomorrow...YOU MUST COME!!!!

Here are some preview piccies...




















A couple of my revamped knitting bags.

My finished Puffball Patchworks!









So excited... but must get a good nights sleep.

So night night xx

Comments

  1. Hi Naomi,

    It was so lovely to meet you too and I am so glad we all had a great fair, looking forward to the next one already!!
    Your blog is lovely and I am now following you too!
    Looking forward to your pics of the fair.
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post message here!

Popular Posts