The start of a new week

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, enjoying the fabulous sunshine.  I went to my first carboot of the season this weekend.  I had forgotten how much I love having a good rummage.

I picked up a couple of crocheted treasures...







and a metal birdie tree, which I thought was rather cute....



What is it they say.....'One man's rubbish is another man's treasure'!!

I have also been out in the garden this weekend, giving it some much needed attention.  My vegetable patch is now dug over and all prepared for planting.  How exciting...I have been scouring the Sarah Raven catalouge for inspiration.


I also cut my first, this year, vaseful of flowers from my garden.  I had to bulk the bunch out with lovage, which is growing in abundance, but I think it looks pretty and I am getting great pleasure from it!!






My garden pots are starting to come to life...
First phrase - tulips, second phrase sweetpeas!
Hope you have all had a lovely sunny weekend too. xx

Comments

  1. wonderful post naomi, love your freshly cut flowers- beautiful ;0)x
    lovely treasures you have in your home ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi. So happy spring has finally arrived! Spent the day planting with my little girls today. So much fun! Happy to see you at Tangled Happy. Thanks for leaving a comment. Hope to see you often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab finds! Love your flowers too. I bought my mum one of the birdie trees for Christmas. It's a jewellery holder x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post message here!

Popular Posts